High quality component audio/video cables provide improved picture quality & sound quality when compared to ordinary “out of the box” cables.
Low-loss, 75ohm impedance cables offer improved performance. Each has a color band and molded-in label to assure accurate connections.
- Copper Clad Steel conductor with braid shield provide clear, vivid picture quality
- Bonded construction designed for neat, easy connection of component video
- 75-ohm, copper center conductor delivers exceptional video detail, color and brightness
- Spiral bound construction in the audio conductors prevents EMI and RFI noise and interference
- Nickel-plated copper alloy connectors ensure long lasting quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief
- Ultra-flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Non-migration Low Toxic PVC Jacket
- Copper Clad Steel Braiding
- Twisted Braid Shielding
- 28AWG Copper Conductor
- PVC Insulation
- Copper/Nickel connector