This cable’s unique fan-out design makes it excellent for connecting in congested areas where enhanced flexibility is desired.
Connector boots are uniquely coded white for audio, black for video. Each also has a color band and molded-in label to assure accurate connections. High quality component audio/video cables improve picture quality when compared to ordinary “out of the box” cables. These low-loss, 75-ohm impedance cables improve picture quality and performance.
- Fan out connector with flexible leads for easy connection for both audio and video high definition signals
- Allows tighter bend radii for limited space applications
- Fully molded features on both the connectors and break out for excellent strain relief
- High level of shielding to protect against RF and electromagnetic interferences
- Stranded Tinned Copper Conductors 28 AWG
- 95% Copper Clad Steel Shielding
- 75-ohm impedance
- PVC Jacketed
- ABS molded connectors with gold-plated RCA style connectors
- Outer Jacket: 9mm Black
- Individual Color Coded Jackets