nrgSMART 600A Load Center panels are available with dual-feed 10/10 or single-feed 20 circuit breaker positions to accommodate bullet-style breakers or fuse holders. The panels feature -48V operating voltage to fit in legacy and “next-gen” network applications, with advanced circuit level monitoring features engineered into a compact 2RU footprint.
Voltage range, nominal voltage
-40V to -60V (Nominal -48V)
Maximum input load rating
600A per feed
Short circuit withstand rating
Nominal power loss at full load
Less than 7W per side @ 28,000W
full load (600A x 48V)
Percentage of full power dissipation at nominal voltage
Less than 1%
Max. input interrupt device
Input terminal studs (with nuts, flat washers and
spring washers) for dual-hole compression lugs
– Two pair of 3/8-16 studs on 1-in. centers per terminal
[max. lug width of 1.94-in. (49.2 mm)] per pair
– Torque nut (using 9/16-in. or 15 mm wrench) to 150-in.-lb. (~17N•m), max.
Output terminal studs (with KEPS, nuts, and washers)
for dual-hole compression lugs
– 1/4-20 studs on 5/8-in. centers [max. lug width of 0.625-in. (15.8 mm) for a BATT terminal
and 0.70-in. (17.7 mm) for a RTN terminal]
– Torque bolts (using 7/16-in. or 12 mm wrench) to 50-in.-lb. (5.5 N•m), max.
Output wire size
– #10 AWG (min.) for a 25A single-pole interrupter to #2 AWG (min.) for a 100A single-pole interrupter
– #2 AWG (min.) for double-pole interrupters from 100A to 175A
– 2/0 AWG (min.) for triple-pole interrupters
AIRPAX®-style LEL or
* Telect suggests you avoid using different types of circuit breakers in the same load center. Alarm contacts may vary among interrupter manufacturers and may incapacitate the alarm system.
** Circuit breakers for this load center are designed and manufactured by Airpax Corporation and Carling Industries to meet Telect’s symmetrical pin
specifications. Order circuit breakers only from Telect.
Earth GND terminal bolts (with washers) for dual-hole compression lugs
– Two pair of 1/4-20 threaded holes on 5/8 in. centers.
– Torque bolts (using 7/16 in. or 12 mm wrench) to 50 in.-lb. (5.5 N•m), max.
Input wire size
#2 AWG (min.) for any input interrupt device 400A or more