nrgSMART 600A MINI BDFB- 8/8 CIRCUIT BREAKER WITH 5 GMTS
Amphenol Network Solutions’ nrg600BT08-M 600A dual-feed 8/8 circuit breaker/TFD Load Center with 5 GMTs features -48V operating voltage to fit in legacy and “next-gen” network applications. The advanced circuit level monitoring is engineered into a 4 RU footprint.
Voltage range, nominal voltage
-40V to -60V (nominal -48 VDC)
Max. input load rating
600A per side at max
Short circuit withstand rating
Nominal power loss at full load
Less than 75W per side @ 28.000W full load per side (600A x 48V)
Percentage of full power dissipation at
Less than 1%
Max. input interrupt device
Input terminal studs (with nuts, flat washers and
spring washers) for dual-hole compression lugs
• Two pair of 3/8-16 studs on 1 in. centers per terminal (max lug width of 1.94 in. [49.2 mm]) per pair
• Torque nut (using 9/16 in. or 15 mm wrench) to 150 in./lb. (~17 N m), max.
Output terminal studs (with KEPS, nuts, and
washers) for dual-hole compression lugs
• 1/4-20 studs on 5/8 in. centers (max. lug width of 0.680 in. [15.8 mm] for a BATT terminal and
0.70 in. [17.7 mm] for a RETURN terminal)
• Torque bolts (using 7/16 in. or 12 mm wrench) to 50 in./lb. (~5.5 N m), max.
Output wire size
#14 AWG minimum
Max. GMT output fuse (ea)
Max. GMT output load (ea) continuous
GMT output terminals for compression lugs
• 10, remvable, #6-32 panhead screws (max. lug width of 0.29 in. [7.4 mm])
• Torque to 6.3 in./lb. (~0.7 N m), max.
GMT output wire size
#22 AWG to #12 AWG, depending on output fuse rating